Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

SOPHIE's MOM

lots of people loves cakes and pastries, one name always rings the bell Sophie's Mom.
My First time to try their cupcakes was when my partner bought some on his way home from the office because the first Sophie's Mom bakery is two blocks away from their office. the first cupcake i ate is DULCE DE LECHE Chocolate cupcake.

Old packaging


 it was awesome and my partner told me that there are more delicious flavors to choose from so after tasting their cupcakes, I always make ask my partner to go and buy cupcakes from Sophie's Mom hahaha!.So my craving for cupcakes grew more and more specially during pay days. Since my office is in Bagtikan only (i escape during our 30mins break every 3pm) i'll take a trike and visit Sophie's Mom bakery. some of the trikes doesn't know Sophie's Mom so we toured the vicinity just to look for it hahaha!(way back  April 2011). i texted my partner to come over because i was there we bought a box of mochi chocolate truffle (6pcs for Php.150) it's just P25 pesos that time, 6pcs of assorted cupcakes (Red Velvet hehehe! super delicious, Dulce de Leche, Banana Walnut, i forgot the others but i still remember their look and taste, then a cupcake with MnM's on top, and 2 frozen Mochi, brazo and chocolate flavor.

Last Saturday me and my partner went to Sophie's Mom to buy cupcakes and frozen mochi.
This is the new packaging of single cupcakes. (Good Job! lav it)

Red Velvet Cupcake (the Best Seller)
 Cupcakes cost P50 pesos still,
Dulce de Leche

frozen mochi (brazo)
 Frozen Mochi cost P40 pesos
with ice cream inside and brazo





0 comments :

Post a Comment